Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Kingdom of Unfinished Projects

Don't worry ladies, we're both not THAT perfect. While Wendy and I both share the passion to create things, my projects usually fizzle out. As evidence by my front porch.

I too have an awesome planter that I found at a garage sale. Circa 1960's and matches perfect with my house.

Here's my stick that I have grand plans to paint gold - one day- to add some bling. It's only been sitting there for a few years.

My daughter thought she'd add to my vision.

These are not clean lines, modern or kitsch, but ALWAYS at my front door.

So is Buda.

And my rocks only represent a hole I covered up. I did have a fountain but the pump broke after a few months. I dug it up, couldn't get the pump to work, had it uncovered for two more months before I decided I didn't want to buy a new pump and filled it back in. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment