Saturday, October 8, 2011

You wouldn't be trying to blackmail old J.R., would you?

I am not ashamed to say that I have seen every Dallas episode. For that matter, I've seen every Knots Landing episode as well. Yup. I relived every glorious minute of all that fashion, hair, drinking, backstabbing, and womanizing/manizing in the early 2000's. And it was fabulous. When my first born was a baby, she loved the theme song to Dallas (clearly a sign of good parenting). She probably thought her name was Sue Ellen, or pour me a drink. All that makes my latest art score freaking amazing!
First came the J.R. piece, "I bet you will love me now Pam," from artist Adreon Henry. He is hands down, one of my most favorite Austin artist. Innovative techniques and concepts. Then, I discovered my "Sue Ellen" piece via one of my husband's old school skate buddies, Panhandle Slim. His friend, Zteven, created this rad Andy Warhol inspired Sue Ellen piece. "Joan of Arc would have been a drunk if she was married to you!" Gawd how I love Sue Ellen. Rich trashy boozed out money. My kinda look.

Video via.

No comments:

Post a Comment