Friday, December 24, 2010

Have a Merry Plexi Christmas ...

Just a few of our favorite christmas ornaments ... may not be the fanciest, but we love them anyway. Memories from San Antonio. I adore tin ornaments.
Not sure why I love this dirty ol' gal. Looks like she lived a hard life. Too much Jager maybe.
What can I say, I have an unhealthy love for Hello Kitty, and all things Smurf. My family has had these, a set of Nutcrackers, forever. My mom had them made a million years ago. I love this fella in particular. Notice the hands. When I was a kid, my dog, Chiquita, ate them. There were other causalities, such as the Chinese dancer who "lost" his hair. We learned to not hang them on the low branches. I love this one from my childhood. It's survived many a Christmas tree. That's just how we roll.

See y'all in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment