Friday, July 30, 2010

Pimp My Drill

Awhile back, we acquired a drill press that was all but life changing for our projects. Well now, my man went all awesome and tricked it out for me. The problem was that I would have to carry it from my garage to a table on the patio every time I used it (it's heavy people). Then I got lazy and would just work on the floor in the garage. Um, well, my man was not excited about all the plexiglas shavings (that the drill press makes) on the floor of his garage ... so he went out and purchased this table with wheels off craigslist for 20 bucks. A real hooptie. Not pretty, but it did the trick. Then ... a couple of wild hairs later, I ended up with this bad boy! Ditched the particle board top for a wood top, bolted down the drill press, a hook on the side for the cord, plus two sets of storage underneath. Meow ... this baby is fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment