Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Art is in the Air

Yep, it is. Crazy, crazy week for the Art Alliance and all things downtown in Austin. We had so much fun and walked away with some matching art work.

It started Tuesday night with an opening to Art Week.



But I drank and talked too much, it got dark and I didn't take pics of anything else. That's my usual MO.
Then Saturday was the actual ART CITY which turned out to be so cool. We had so much hype. In the Statesman, Chronicle, News 8, KVUE, Fox. They all were into it. My favorite thing was this.
A giant Plexiglas cube filled with kid art. My favorite medium with my favorite type of artist.

And Magda's cool installs.



I didn't really take a lot of pictures because I was busy walking up and down Cesar Chavez 1000 times from stage to stage and was being yelled at by various people that the music was too loud. But at least this was my view.

No comments:

Post a Comment